Fittonia Albivenis Plants, Nerve Plants, Various Colours
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
The nerve plant, also known as Fittonia argyroneura, belongs to the Acanthaceae (Acanthus) family and is typically found in tropical regions. This plant is known for its striking leaves, which come in a variety of color combinations including pink and green, white and green, or green and red. The unique patterns on the leaves resemble a network of veins, giving the plant its common name. Fittonia argyroneura is a popular choice for indoor plant enthusiasts due to its vibrant appearance and low-maintenance care requirements.
How to Care Fittonia Albivenis Plants, Nerve Plants:
Light: Nerve plant, Fittonia argyroneura, is a tropical plant that naturally grows in the bright, humid shade of tropical forests. When grown as a houseplant, it is important to provide similar conditions to ensure optimal growth and health. Nerve plant prefers bright, indirect light, which can be achieved by placing it near north-facing windows or providing fluorescent lighting.
Water: Fittonia prefer well-drained, moist soil that is not too wet. It is important to water them moderately and allow the soil to dry out partially between waterings.
Fittonia plants can make a great addition to a terrarium, providing a splash of color and texture to your miniature garden. Here are some steps to follow to put a Fittonia plant in a terrarium:
- Choose the right container: Select a container that is the appropriate size for your Fittonia plant and has a lid or cover. This will help to create a humid environment that the plant prefers.
- Add a layer of drainage material: Place a layer of gravel or small stones at the bottom of the container to aid with drainage.
- Add a layer of activated charcoal: This helps to keep the soil fresh and prevents bacterial and fungal growth.
- Add potting soil: Add a layer of potting soil on top of the charcoal layer.
- Plant the Fittonia: Dig a small hole in the soil and place the Fittonia plant in it. Cover the roots with soil and gently press down.
- Add decorative elements: Add decorative elements such as small stones, moss, or miniature figurines to create a beautiful display.
- Water the plant: Water the Fittonia plant lightly.
By following these steps, you can successfully incorporate a Fittonia plant into your terrarium and enjoy its unique beauty.
Toxic to pets and children: Fittonia plants are not toxic to humans, dogs, cats, or other common household pets.
Air purifying: Yes
Nursery pot 7cm | Decorative pot not included
Photos are for representation purposes only. You will receive the same high-quality plants and pots that you select.
If you have any questions or queries a member of staff will always be happy to help. Feel free to contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form with all of your details and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Free Standard Shipping £100.00 and up Free
Standard Tracked Service Usually delivered within 3-4 Working Days £5.99
|Tracked 24 Service Usually delivered within 1-2 Working Days £7.20|
12 Deer Park Road
Once you have placed your order with the local pick-up option, please await an email confirmation with your designated collection time and date. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you via email to provide detailed collection instructions.
To ensure a smooth collection process, we kindly request that you refrain from arriving without prior notice. This allows us sufficient time to prepare your order. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for collection.
Our collection times are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM
If you require an urgent collection outside of these hours or on weekends, please contact us via email at email@example.com before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to serving you.