Potting Bark, Pine Bark, 2 VARIED Thickness
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
A matured, British pine bark chip, mid to dark brown in colour, with virtually no fines, designed for incorporation into growing media, to improve both air-filled porosity and long term structural stability.
• Virtually fine free, particles predominantly in the range 3-15 mm
• pH 5.0 – 6.0
• Very low nutrient level
• Long lasting and resilient
• Pest, disease-free• Toxin free
• Approved by the Soil Association (SA)
• Certified by the Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®)*
As a pot mulch
• The natural durability and stability of pine bark make it the ideal growers’ bark
• Coarse enough to present a dry surface and allow free passage of irrigation
• Free-flowing, easily covering the entire surface of the pot with no gaps
Sizes 1lt, 2.5lt
Thickness option 3-15mm or 15-35mm thickness coarse bark
If you have any questions or queries a member of staff will always be happy to help. Feel free to contact us by email email@example.com or fill out the form with all of your details and we'll get back to you within 48 hours.
Free Standard Shipping £100.00 and up Free
Standard Tracked Service Usually delivered within 3-4 Working Days £5.99
|Tracked 24 Service Usually delivered within 1-2 Working Days £7.20|
12 Deer Park Road
Once you have placed your order with the local pick-up option, please await an email confirmation with your designated collection time and date. Upon receiving your order, we will contact you via email to provide detailed collection instructions.
To ensure a smooth collection process, we kindly request that you refrain from arriving without prior notice. This allows us sufficient time to prepare your order. You will receive an email notification when your order is ready for collection.
Our collection times are as follows:
Monday to Friday: 11:00 AM to 4:30 PM
If you require an urgent collection outside of these hours or on weekends, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order. We will do our best to accommodate your request.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to serving you.